Sunday, June 3, 2018

Working on Korean Vocab lists and GRE Vocab

Hello! Long time no see!
I've been working on making charts and flashcards for Korean and the GRE.
So far, I've made a list of 500 Basic Verbs in Korean from a book I borrowed from the library:
I know basic conjugations and such (it was very well produced and organized) so I just needed the verbs. I was lucky that I knew all except one! XD
I gave my boyfriend my handwritten charts and kept the copied one.
I also found a comprehensive 6000 Korean Vocabulary and 500 Adjectives (with a grain of salt, I saw some errors) on https://www.topikguide.com/
I'm currently making flashcards for the Barron's 20th Edition GRE test prep book. There are about 3000 words! Funny story, I bought 10 packs of index cards only to find that they weren't enough for all my language studies, so I went out an bought 20 more! I foresee I will need so much more than that! Hahaha!

No comments: